Why can't I confirm my transfer?
Why can't I transfer money to anyone?
I forgot my password, how do I reset it?
Why was my account request rejected?
- Missing IDs
- Illegible IDs
- CNI expiration (interval minus 1 month)
I'm having trouble with my app, what can I do?
- Make sure you are using the latest version of the app. Update it as soon as a new version is available.
- Close the app and restart it to see if the problem persists.
- Contact customer service.
How to open a Campost-YunusPay account?
From your smartphone, tablet or computer, open your account in a few moments:
- Download the YUNUSPAY Application from the Play Store or appstore
- App Installation
- Creation of a customer area: Verification of the telephone number, login/password creation
- Choose the type of account to create
- Provide / photograph required documents for account creation (depending on type)
- Revision of the documents provided then submission of account creation request
- Validation / Rejection of opening request by a KYC (Know Your Customer) Validator
- The Customer receives a notification informing him of the validation of his account
- The Customer can now perform operations: Deposit, Withdrawal, Transfer, Payment
- The Customer can view and communicate their bank details
How do I deposit money into my account?
You can fund your YUNUSPAY bank account in several ways:
- By bank transfer.
- By depositing cash at an agency in the CAMPOST network and Authorized Distributors
- By Money transfer from other mobile payment solutions (Outstandings)
What accounts are available?
You have the choice of account with advantages according to your personal financial capacity.
|Maximum recharge limit per transaction
|Actual wallet limit
|Quarterly Refill Capacity
|Withdrawal limit per transaction
My transfer has been blocked, what should I do?
- If the blocking of your transfer is manifested by the display of an error message, try clearing the cache
- If it is a permanent transfer, you only have to fund your bank account for the transaction and the YUNUS Team will automatically do what is necessary to validate the transaction, without you having to need to enter it again.
How do I get my account history?
You have to go to the app, click on the left and on the top on the 3 small horizontal bars, a list will be displayed and you will see an account statement tab to support you and you will be able to download your account statement.
What are the means of payment?
- By bank transfer
- Cash in
- Bank card
- By transfer